10 Signs you’re a Music Elitist.
1. You refused to listen to Justin Bieber because you don’t want to be ‘ that person’
2. You Judge peoples music choice. If they don’t know every song on the album they’re not a real fan.
3. You feel the need to explain classical music memes to your friends ‘ just in case’ they don’t get it.
4. You assure people that music sounds 1000 times better on Vinyl. But Dr Dre Beats will have to do for when you’re not at home
5. you refuse to agree to today’s definition of music.
6. You hate everything on the radio.
7. You complain about music at a party.
8. You believe you were born in the wrong time.
9. You sincerely believe that if someone has a bad taste in music. They should be made to feel like shit about it at every opportunity.
10. You were nodding throughout this whole post and still don’t feel like you’re a bad person.
If you agreed with most of these posts, congratulations you’re a music elitist! You think your music taste is better than everyone elses and thinks that they should know it, despite any effect it might have on their self esteem, confidence or trust in you as a person.
You need to stop.